Guide to Healing with Gemstones and Crystals
The Meaning of CHAROITE
Stone of Change and Transformation
A Sixth Step Stone
PURPLE Jewelry - Balancing the CROWN Chakra - The Color PURPLE
Color: Charoite ranges in color from light pinkish lavender to dark purple. Violet Is the color of Spirituality.
Charoite was quickly adopted as a power stone to aid in transformations. It survived great trauma, rains, winds, heat and cold, only to become more beautiful over time.
This is a wonderful lesson. You cannot avoid change in your life. You can use this stone to flow through the changes. Allow yourself to recognize how awesome you are, to survive, grow, and become wiser with each powerful transformation in this journey.
- Provides for a connection between the head and the heart.
- Instills Unconditional Love and Acceptance of others
- Assist one in understanding self inflicted "lessons".
- Helps in transforming relationships from one context to another, such as lovers into friends, and "letting go" of past attachments to a specific type of relationship.
- Helps to let go of attachments, and helps to instill the true belief that as one door closes, another one opens
- Assists in the belief that you are exactly where you are supposed to be right here, right now, in this moment. Helps to bring about the best possible outcome for any given situation
Boosts productions of hormones, calms nervous system, insomnia, hearing, digestive tract, heart. Insomnia, headaches, hearing disorders, posture and skeletal system, stomach, skin, and teeth. As an elixir in the treatment of arthritis.
Cleanses, cleansing, purifies, restructures and renews. Fosters psychic abilities, spiritual awareness, contentment, peace, stability, serenity, forgiveness, tolerance
Over indulgence, grief, anger, guilt, fear, rage, confusion, impatience, and resentment, Insomnia, nightmares
Minister, Priest, Spiritual leaders, Counselors, Therapists,
meditation, recovery, rehabilitation, stress,
Violet - Archangel Zadkiel is the Archangel of forgiveness, mercy, tolerance, and transmutation of negative energy and his color is violet. Helps in "Letting Go" when you are stuck in negative emotions such as anger, hatred, and guilt.